Friday, May 18, 2012

Today Was the Day...

Well....

Today was the day.

Today I went to the doctor for my blood test to see if all of this hoopla has been worth it.

Today was the day that my stomach was in knots as I awaited that phone call that I have received so many times before...but this time it was different.

Today was the day that I got to hear thewords that I have been waiting 7 years to hear...today I heard:

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE PREGNANT!!

Even now just seeing those words on the screen I am in shock! I really am pregnant. I really am pregnant!!!!!!

My HCG level was 153 (anything over 5 is positive, but the higher the better)!! Last time it was an 8 and we all know how that ended, so I am stoked about 153!!!!

Yes, I am still a bit cautious about the future. I know it is very early and our track record has not been great, but I am trusting God! I have a complete peace about this. I am just going to enjoy the "right now."

I will not worry because if you have doubt or worry you are not trusting...I am trusting!

"Do not worry or be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."   Phil 4:6-7
Phil 4:6-7

I can't believe this day has come....I mean I knew it would...I just can't believe that I get to finally say it...

I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. THRILLED to see these words! My heart is soaring (OK that could be the surgery I just had) and feeling your joy. Continued love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That sounds like TWINS to me! :)

    ReplyDelete