Wednesday, May 16, 2012

2 ww Update

Still here in what seems like the longest week of my life...waiting.

Things do seem to be getting a little more interesting, though. I may (or may no)t be having some very promising symptoms.

My you know whats are very sore and becoming more sore every day. Isn't that weird that that makes me happy! I am so tired...I mean so tired. I could take a nap every day and usually I am not a napper. But, again I could still be adjusting to the no caffeine thing. I want to eat everything!!! And, a few days ago I broke out in this really gross looking rash...or what looks like 15 year old girl acne. I have never really had any issues with acne in the past but I have these tiny bumps all over my face, neck, and even my upper back - yuck, I know! But - I googled it (because that's what infertiles do) and wouldn't you know it...there is such a thing a Early Pregnancy Acne - it is even more weird that THAT makes me happy.

Who knows really, but I choose to think of all of these things as GOOD signs!!!

1 comment:

  1. Its fun to analyze everything!! Do you plan on doing any HPT?? :)

    ReplyDelete