Wednesday, May 23, 2012

There Must be a Reason

I am still in awe of God's mercy! He his faithful - we just can't give up...ever! Even when the road is long and hope seems distant, he hears us and has a perfect plan in mind.

I will probably never understand why I lost those babies years ago, but I know there must be a reason. There must be a reason why my children will be ten years apart. There must be a reason why my family had to go through a cancer battle when we did. There must be a reason why I had to wait seven years for my prayer to be answered. I may never know what those reasons are, but I know they are there.

As each day passes I am more and more at peace. I still find my mind wandering into places that I don't want it to go every now and then, but I reel it back in by reminding myself that God is in control.

I believe God. I trust that God will see this through until the end. I believe this is our time. I really do!

I am feeling more tired each day. I come home from work and take a nap...every day. I am sleeping great at night too - so that's awesome! I am finding a few other symptoms creeping up. I have heartburn almost always after I eat..anything. This morning I brewed my cup of decaf and when it was all done, I just stared at it...I had no desire whatsoever to drink it. For those of you who know me you know THIS is a BIG DEAL!! Although, I am NOT complaining...I love every minute of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment