Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

While this day is so happy for many, including me, it is also heart wrenching for many, including me.

So many of us take for granted the fact that we have been chosen to be mothers. We just assume that it is "part of life," but for so many that isn't the case. There are so many women out there who just want to be mothers. They want the very thing that women were designed for - but have not been able to achieve it yet. My heart breaks for those women. I do realize that I am blessed to be a mom, but I still have an emptiness in my heart that can only be filled by becoming a "...joyful mother of children."

My Mother's Day Prayer:

Dearest Heavenly Father,

I humbly come before you and offer all that I am to you and your will. I thank you for the blessing you gave me 9 years ago. I am honored to be called a mother. I pray for forgiveness as I know I have failed so many times. I pray that you will continue to guide me and allow me to be the Godly mother that I should be.

I pray Lord, that you will look upon our family once again and send us another child (or children). Lord, I pray that at this moment life is being formed within my womb. I ask that you grant us this desire that we so desperately seek. Lord, I pray that this pregnancy will be successful and healthy and will result in us bringing a child (or children) into our home soon. Please hear our prayers, Oh lord!

Lord, I pray for the many women who share this desire. I pray that you will hear their prayers and grant them the desires of their hearts. Lord, your word says that "You will settle the barren women in her home as a happy mother of children." Lord, this is my prayer, my cry - please hear it and fulfill this promise for those of us who ask it. Lord, please fill our wombs, our cribs, and our homes with the babies that we so desperately desire.

Lord, I know you have heard my request. I know that your plan for me is good.  I trust that if this is not your will for us then you will bring comfort and guidance to help us find your perfect will.

Amen.


Whew! I am sure that the big Guy follows my blog and will so read this! But - just in case please feel free to pass the word along!!! :)

OK - an update on me:
It is four days post transfer, I am feeling very tired - I would love to attribute this to this pregnancy but it could also be the fact that I have switched to decaf...but just for fun let's go with the pregnancy theory! My bbs (yeah, you know what that means) are also a little sore, also a sign of pregnancy (although with my son I did not have any soreness until much later), but it could also be a side effect of the massive amount of hormones that I am on. My hips and butt are still so sore (from the shots). I have huge knots on my lower back and hips, not to mention a few bruises - it's awesome!

Technically, I am 9 days pregnant...only 271 days to go!!!! Let's just pray that those embies are getting nice and comfy and plan to stay the whole time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment