Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello Again!

What can I say...after working and taking care of two kids all day...I just don't have time to blog. (I am sure there are plenty of people much busier than me who still find time to blog...I'm a slacker....what can I say!) But, it is summer now so get ready...

Let me start by saying that our precious baby is doing sooooo well! He is over his colicky phase and is now one of the happiest babies you will ever meet. I can't believe how different it is..but it is wonderful.

Liam is four months old now and can do all of those things typical of a baby his  age. Just yesterday he reached for me as I was leaning down to pick him up, and this morning he reached and actually touched our dog - which was a huge deal, but mostly for the dog!

Night times (which I once dreaded) are now a breeze! He eats, bathes, plays, and is in bed (happily) by 8:30 most nights.

I am off for the summer and other than a few meetings here and there I will get to be home every day with my boys - and I am so excited!!!

I am looking forward to getting Liam on a good schedule (that will go out the door when I go back to work, I'm sure) and enjoying my last visit in the baby hood!


I will write this summer - promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment