Friday, June 14, 2013

Blogging & Sleeping

A note about blogging:
I will be the first to admit that I am not a savvy blogger. I don't know how to do much - other than type and publish. I'm a pretty smart girl, actually...I just choose not to be tech savvy. It's really quite a brilliant plan.

Let me explain,

You see we have a few techies at work. A few. Like, you can count them on one hand few. Whenever I have a computer problem - I run to one of my techie friends and usually have to wait in line behind someone else who is having a computer problem. By making the choice to have very minimal computer knowledge I have much more free time on my hands. I am not bogged down with questions and problems posed by tech dummies like me. But...then again, if I knew how to solve said tech problems I could just fix them myself and avoid the whole waiting in line thing. Hmmmmm....

Anyway, on to baby stuff...

I am currently sitting in a quiet and kinda clean house. I just finished lunch and have managed to do laundry and mop floors. Liam is sleeping. SLEEPING! Oh, how I have waited for this! He is such a good sleeper now! He still does not sleep through the night - but I actually don't mind a little cuddle in the middle of the night. He wakes eats and goes right back to sleep.

He only fusses when he is tired or hungry. When he is tired I just lay him in his crib, give him his blankey, and walk away. That's it. He snuggles his blankey (which I know is against the rules, blah, blah, blah) and actually sucks on the corner of it and quietly goes to sleep. He is perfect! He usually sleeps on his side - which I think is adorable.

I am so enjoying having a baby again. I just find joy in the mundane routine of making and washing bottles, giving baths, folding baby clothes, packing diaper bags, etc... I love it. I really do. It is not always easy - and I struggled at first. But, I found my footing and we are truckin' along!

Big brother is a huge help. Liam love his big brother so much. He literally laughs at him every time he sees him. I imagine he is thinking something like "boy, do I have plans for you buddy...I'm gonna drive you nuts in a couple of years!" Yep -I think Liam is going to give big brother a run for his money....and big brother is going to love it!

Our miracle!

1 comment: