Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Faithfulness

This is me. I don't usually add pictures to my blog...mostly because I didn't know how...but I am trying to 'get with the program.'

This picture is one I will treasure for the rest of my life. As it was being taken I was thinking, "This is real. This is happening. God is faithful."

And he is...faithful. He may not always answer our prayers in the way we want him to or in the timeline we expect (point proven), but he will answer them.

I am so thankful for his faithfulness!

This is what an answered prayer looks like! Liam Jamison and his big brother Ben, January 21, 2013.




3 comments:

  1. Our Lord is so faithful my friend even if we aren't.
    Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are absolutely beautiful. So glad you shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica - I figured I needed to! I didn't at first because I just didn't want to figure out how - but wow, was it easy!! =) Hope your little are all doing well!!

    ReplyDelete