Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sweat Attack!

I am sitting at my computer upholding my daily Facebook commitment when out of nowhere sweat begins to poor from every surface of my body. I wipe my hand across my lip and...GROSS, lip sweat! Knee sweat. Elbow sweat. Everywhere is sweat-sweat! (sorry, had to do it) Then I realize...this is not normal, something is not right. I immediately go to my browser and type in the name of every medication that I am on, and yep...just as I suspected...Hot Flash! My thoughts at that moment: Holy Crap, I'm 31 years old and I'm having a freakin hot flash!

Apparently one of the side effects to some of my "baby making magic pills" is hot flashes! Awesome! So let me get the straight...I am crying at everything I see on t.v. (including commercials), I'm changing moods like it's my job, I'm starving (and would kill someone for a doughnut), let's not forget the nauseousness that frequents all too often, and now I have the power to break out into a profuse sweat at random. Sweet! Oh, wait on top of all of this...I am supposed to feel pretty and have sex at some point (you know to actually make a baby).

This just keeps getting better! Oh, but wait there's more...tomorrow I get to start injecting myself with even more medicine...Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment