Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 weeks!

Can you believe we are here??? 30 weeks pregnant!!! This baby could come in just a few weeks, really. WOW!!!

A lot has happened since the last time I posted...

I have had two baby showers! This baby is blessed beyond words! I am almost all set with the all important baby gear (which I realize most of it I don't need - but it sure is cute and fun to get!). The nursery is almost done. Just a few little things here and there, but for the most part we are making major progress!

I had a doctor's appointment today and found out that the baby is transverse which means that he is laying across my uterus horizontally  not vertically like he is supposed to. But, this explains some of the aching I have had in my right side...kind of feels like there is a head jammed into my rib cage - probably because that is exactly what is happening  I am already planning to have a c-section so I am not too worried about his position. It just does not feel so good sometimes.

My house is starting to become littered with baby items. I have even done a few loads of baby laundry - this makes me SO happy!!! I have dreamed about baby bottles and burp cloths for years - now I get to really have them in my home without being secretly talked about as "that crazy lady who is obsessed with babies."

I can now go to Wal-mart (or any store for that matter) and walk into the baby section and feel like I am actually allowed to be there. I no longer secretly dislike the other baby-gear shoppers!

My dreams are coming true! And it is GLORIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment