Friday, October 28, 2011

Short and Sweet

First things first...in my last blog entry I mentioned that I had "13 baby eggs up in my uterus" what I meant was...I have 13 eggs up in my ovaries - I have not reached my transfer yet and ABSOLUTELY did not implant 13 eggs!!! OMG - sorry about that!!

Also - not sure why the font was so crazy...I just type and I am not really sure about the rest!

Anyway - went to the doctor again today and things are looking really good! I feel good and I am very hopeful that this is going to happen. I have a peace about the whole thing no matter what! I know that God will direct us no matter how thing send up if we end up with a baby then my heart will be overjoyed if we don't I know that God will lead us to one somehow.

I know that God has a baby for us - I feel like we are on the right path to finding that baby. It seems that the doors are opening and things are just falling into place...which is kind of familiar. I think I may have felt this way last time too - but obviously it was not meant to be then. I don't know why but it was not our time. Maybe now is!

No comments:

Post a Comment