Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's Official

Ok...now it's official...Cancer it is. Major suckish!

Well, I guess this opens up a whole new chapter in my life. It is weird, but I am kind of relieved to have the diagnosis...at least now we know (for sure) what is wrong...and we know how to fix it. The waiting and going back and forth was killing me.

You know that saying "God can only give you what you can handle" ? Well, I would just like to say: God, apparently you have me mistaken for someone else...I am soooo not good at handling stress. Seriously, this is a really bad idea. I am the weak one...he is the one that has everything under control....NOT me!!!

Here goes nothin'....

1 comment:

  1. Haven't been reading your blog. Angela, you are one lucky lady. troy is remarkable and will do well with the treatments. He will recover (there are lots of folks in Macclenny who can attest to that) and your life will be enriched because you will know what might have been. Life doesn't come with guarantees and the answer to "why" is "why not" so quit asking. Will you life change? Ours did. Mel and I were married 11 months when I was diagnosed. Then we had 2 years of surgeries, etc. Some honeymoon, huh! But here we are. We are truly blessed. We are in love, happy, healthy and enriched beyond our dreams with family, friends, our life and home. You are so much stronger than you realize and will give so much to Troy and Ben. Another disappointment, sure but lots of blessings. Love you!

    ReplyDelete