Wednesday, September 25, 2013

An "In Awe" moment

As I sit here typing, I watch my beautiful baby boy sleeping away on the baby monitor. My eyes become teary...it is just one of those days.

Every now and then I just have a moment when I realize, "It happened. My dream came true. I had a baby." Today, in the midst of nothing really, I realize this.

So many nights I cried myself to sleep and days I prayed, waiting and hoping that "today would be the day."I dreamed about it, prayed about it, Lord knows I talked about it...and it happened. It really really happened.

Everything I wanted - I have. Exactly what I prayed for - I have. I am so blessed. I am in awe of the fact that I was given this miracle. I know I don't deserve him...but God gave him to me anyway.

Today, I watch my sweet boy on this little baby monitor, just sleeping, and I am just in awe of God's grace!

I don't say it enough - Thank you, Lord for this amazing miracle!
8 months old today!

Playing outside. I once prayed for this specific moment to come true. It did.

No comments:

Post a Comment